• Launch of the European Masterclass Pilot "Textile Digitalisation"
• Launch of ECOSYSTEX, the European Community of Practice for a Sustainable Textile Ecosystem, and organisation of the 1st ECOSYSTEX Conference in Barcelona, Spain
• Marina Crnoja-Cosic is elected as President of the Governing Board.
• Exhibitor stand at ITMA Fair for the first time
• Celebration of the 10th anniversary of Textile ETP as legal entity
Who we are
The European Technology Platform for the Future of Textiles and Clothing (Textile ETP)
The European Technology Platform for the Future of Textiles and Clothing (Textile ETP) was created in 2004 to match research and innovation needs and priorities of the European industry (represented by companies, associations, and clusters) with the knowledge, scientific and technological capacities of universities, research organisations and technology developers to raise the sector’s competitiveness through intensified collaborative research and innovation.
Through its broad membership base, the Textile ETP aims to represent the research and innovation interests of the entire manufacturing value chain from fibres to final textile-based products as well as directly allied industries.
Since 2013 the Textile ETP has been established as an international non-profit association under Belgian law with its permanent premises based in Brussels.